Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Calories, eh?

Hello!

It's day too on the healthy eating journey and I am feeling pretty good! The one thing that has surprised me is that I don't eat as many calories as I think do... I have been using the MyFitnessPal app on my phone, and I don't get it 100%. I feel like it shows that I am burning way to many calories on the elliptical, but it doesn't show any calories being burned for strength exercises. Huh? And I never understand if I am supposed to replace the calories I am  burning, or just eat the recommended 1500, because if I ate the ones I'm replacing won't I not lose weight? You can totally tell I'm a newbie here. 

Meals

Breakfast - Half a cinnamon raisin bagel with some margarine

Lunch - Left over simple summer corn soup, a cup of fresh strawberries and about  half a cup raw blue berries

Dinner - A wrap using gardein lime chicken, a tortilla, spinach, cucumber, tomato, hot sauce, and garlic pickle

Post Gym Smoothie - Handfull of spinach, frozen banana, 1 tbsp chia, 1 tbsp flax, 1 tsp spirulina, 1 1/2 cups chocolate almond milk

Other Snacks - Three dates, a cup of miso soup.

Total Calories 1,260, minus my exercise. Apparently that is too low!

Water - I drank three 27 ounce bottles of water (my own steel one), one 8 ounce mug of green tea, and I am about to drink 1 litre of peppermint tea.

Gym

Elliptical - 33 minutes

Toe taps - 3/15 each leg

Flutter kicks - 30 seconds x 3

Plank - total 1 minute 30 seconds

Bicycle Crunchs - 30 seconds x 3

Russian Twists - 30 seconds x 3


Mazafati dates I bought today, so good!

Spinach, chocolate, banana smoothie!


I just know I am going to hurt tomorrow! But it will be back arm day, so I think I will be ok. 


What did I listen to while working out today? Tove Lo's album Queen of Clouds



No comments:

Post a Comment