Saturday, September 27, 2014

Vegan Break Up Food

So, I was watching the New Girl recently and Jess was doing her breakup thing, crying and watching dirty dancing on repeat, and I realized that I never had a break up binge! Not that they are necessarily a healthy thing, but I never watched romantic movies and ate ice cream and cried, haha. I'm not really into watching sappy movies these days but decided that I would eat vegan junk food in the name of a blog post!

A vegan ice cream staple is Coconut Bliss. The sweetest part about it is that it is vegan and organic! Also, gluten, sugar and soy free. Oh, and it's super tasty! I got the chocolate hazelnut fudge and it is delightful. Super decadent and creamy with swirls of fudge and pieces of hazelnut. Definitely a real treat. You can eat it while imagining your future spouse will be as sweet and ethical.




While I was walking the aisle looking for more snacks I came across vegan gluten free cookies I had never seen before! Lucys Cookies. I had two options, chocolate or maple. I am a sucker for maple anything so I grabbed those ones and they are pretty tasty! But they were even better when I made them into ice cream sandwiches!


I also grabbed a few treats that are not advertised as vegan but just so happen to be and are delicious! Lays classic are my favourite chips, you just can't mess up something as simple crispy light potato chips. They are fried in sunflower oil so they are vegan! One of my favourites is also twizzlers. I really enjoy real licorice but twizzlers are just so tasty. A movie theatre staple for sure. I love it when things are accidentally vegan!
Uncomplicated and classic, just how I like my men!

Here are a few other snacks I like that are bad for you but good for animals:


-Oreos
-Skittles
-Doritos Sweet Chili Heat
-Sunchips (original)
-Dandies Marshmallows

There are lots more accidentally vegan foods listed here.


So there you go, you are now prepared for a vegan breakup binge, or just treat yourself to some tasty cruelty free snacks!

Keep it spicy,

Cinnamon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment